Thank you for having the courage to report an incident.
Please take note:
- Eezi.Chat uses encryption through SSL to secure your personal data as best as possible.
- You can decide whether to remain anonymous or not.
- Your personal information is not required on this report, you can decide if you wish to share it. If you do we will ensure we have your consent to use this information, if you agree to it.
- Unfortunately, no platform can guarantee 100% safety & security. We do however keep strict measures in place to ensure that your data remains as safe as possible.
- Eezi.Chat cannot be held liable for any negative outcome that may result from reporting an incident. It is solely your choice to report an incident.
- Eezi. Chat encourages you to be brave and report an incident but always do this as safely as possible.
For your own safety & security, we strongly advise:
- You create a ProtonMail email address that doesn’t require any personal information, but be aware that this doesn’t encrypt your metadata, headers or subject lines.
- You can create a Gmail or Yahoo email address and not give your correct personal info.
Also, remember to keep your email and password safe if you would like to see the progress of your report.
Please register your email and/or login: